Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bev's Blog Beginnings ... Because ...

(1) I have some relatives, friends, acquaintances who blog, and I enjoy reading their blogs, one especially ...
http://kristin-onceuponatime.blogspot.com/
(2) I have a snow day off from teaching, and I was looking for something constructive to do with my time ... of course, it could be laundry!
(3) I was thinking of the old saying, "Opinions are like noses. Everybody has one, and, some are bigger than others." Yes, I have opinions, but I hope I am not opinionated ... except maybe when it comes to the many and varied uses of peanut butter.
(4) I have been on this earth for 67 years, and almost 3 months as of this writing, and thought some of my life's lessons and thoughts might be of interest, perhaps benefit, to some of my readers ... or, at least provide a laugh along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment