Friday, January 1, 2010

What are you aiming for in 2010?

Have you heard the saying, "Aim for nothing, and that's what you get."?
I don't know about you, but it sure helps me to see an outline of what I want/need to do.

I came across these Bible Reading Plans, and thought I would share them ... there are 3 different options to choose from - I am doing the "Book at a Time" option because I like to concentrate on a particular section of Scripture at a time, but there are two other options that may fit your personality/approach better.

Check out the three options here ... print out the one you like.
~ Bible Reading Plans ~

I am going to use the ESV Bible (English Standard Version) for my readings this year. I appreciate the clarity of this recent translation.

"Your words were found, and I ate them,
and your words became to me a joy
and the delight of my heart,
for I am called by your name,
O LORD, God of hosts."
~ Jeremiah 15:16 ~ (ESV)

So, ultimately, I guess I am aiming for the joy and delight found in God and in His Word. That will make for a wonderful 2010! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment